Every low carbon, renewable energy, or alternative fuels infrastructure project begins as a goal, but developing that concept into reality is where the full value occurs. With a team of licensed mechanical and electrical engineers, electricians, and technicians, Crowley Engineering is staffed with experienced and knowledgeable professionals, who are able to assist in your project's successful delivery at any particular stage. Contact us if any of these scenarios are impactful for your project:
- Preliminary site assessment to determine suitability of rooftop solar PV installation, or EV charging station.
- 3-D laser scans of repair bays to identify pre-retrofit electrical hazards and ventilation deficiencies for servicing renewable natural gas (CNG/LNG) or hydrogen (H2) fuel-cell vehicles.
- Preparation of engineering design specifications and drawings for new electrical and/or HVAC system retrofits.
- Alternative fuels technology system integration, including commissioning, start-up, and training.
- Turn-key design-build delivery of rooftop solar, alternative fuel technology, and HVAC system improvements.